The St. James's Club Antigua
Experience a private 100-acre peninsula on Antigua's southeastern coast where clear turquoise waters surround your own private oasis. The resort features two magnificent white-sand beaches, six pools, four distinct restaurants, non-motorized water sports, tennis & fitness center supervised kids activities, spa and nighty entertainment. St. James's Club will leave you with amazing island memories to last a lifetime.
- Up to 3 Rooms for Friends & Family
- $1,200 per room (depending on season)
- 7-9 nights accommodation (double occupancy)
- Guests may upgrade to a higher suite category for a nightly upcharge.
- Certificate expires 12/20/2019
All certificate donations are subject to a required All-Inclusive nightly supplement ($125) + tax per person that provides all dining, beverages, resort activities, service charges, & gratuities. Airfare is not included, however assistance can be provided for booking air travel. Additional peak season surcharge of $50 per person, per night applies Dec. 21 - Jan. 3 & Feb. 1-24.