Los Establos Boutique Inn - Panama
Los Establos Boutique Inn is a distinctive collection of comfortable suites and accommodations nestled 4,000 feet above sea level. Spread across 16 acres in the midst of a lush coffee plantation, this charming estate offers panoramic views of the Baru Volcano set against Boquete's green mountains, blue waterfalls and rushing rivers. All deluxe accommodations feature marble bathrooms, regional artwork, and private patios, allowing for full enjoyment of the lush mountain air.
- Up to 3 Rooms
- $1,000 per room (depending on season)
- 7 nights accommodation (double occupancy)
- Guests may upgrade to a higher room category for a nightly upcharge.
- Certificate expires 12/20/2019
Choice of up to 6 adventures:
- Panoramic Rainforest Tour
- Coffee Plantation Tour
- Bird Watch at Paradise Gardens
- Hiking to the Lost Waterfalls
- Zip-Lining through Rainforest
- River Rafting on the Chiriqui River
- Spa Treatment
- Walk along Hanging Bridges
- Cangilones River Tour
- Honey Bees Tour
All certificate donations are subject to a required All-Inclusive nightly supplement ($115) + tax per person that provides all dining, beverages, your choice of one daily activity per person (not day of arrival/departure), service charges, & gratuities. Airfare is not included, however assistance can be provided for booking air travel.