Travel Certificate - Main Cabin - US48/Canada
This certificate entitles you to a complimentary (except 3rd party taxes and fees) roundtrip/one-way Main Cabin ticket within the US48/Canada (Excludes Alaska & Hawaii).
VOID IF SOLD, BARTERED OR EXCHANGED FOR COMPENSATION
Must Redeem By - 03-Dec-2018
Booking Class - DL-Q
Cabin of Service - Main Cabin
Valid On DL Designated Flights Operated by DL, CP, EV, OO, 9E, YX, G7
1. This certficate may not be redeemed at any airport.
2. To redeem, you will need the reference code, certificate number, and booking class specified above.
3. Redeem this voucher when booking travel using any of the channels speficied below:
Book y our reservation quickly and easily online. Go to www.delta.com/redeem provide the requested information and continue your booking.
Call Delta reservations and advise the agent that you are redeeming a Delta e-cert certificate. In US and Canada, call 800-221-1212. In all other countries, please contact your local Delta Air Lines reservations office.
Call Delta vacations at 800-800-1504. This certificate applies exclusively to the air portion of your itinerary.
1. Reservations/Ticketing: Reservations must be made and tickets issued prior to departure. Tickets must be issued within 24 hours of making reservations. Reservations made on delta.com must be ticketed at time of reservation. The number of seats available for this offer is limited.
2. Certificate Validity: Certificate must be redeemed and ticket issued by the date stated above. Extensions will not be granted under any circumstances.
3. Booking Class: See above.
4. Fare Basis Code: *GRATIS (*Insert applicable booking class. Ex: YGRATIS).
5. Minimum Stay: None.
6. Maximum Stay: Travel must be completed within 331 days of the booking date.
7. Blackout dates: None
8. Itinerary: Stopovers, open segments and wait listing are not permitted, in addition if this certificate is valid for roundtrip travel, circle and double open-jaw trips are not permitted. For certificates that are valid for roundtrip travel, single legal open-jaw itineraries are permitted.
9. Carrier Combinations: The use multiple marketing carriers is not allowed, all ticketing must be complete using a single marketing carrier from origin to destination.
10. Stopovers: Stopovers of more than 4 hours for domestic travel or 24 hours for transoceanic travel are not permitted.
11. Routing: Travel on DL is valid via DL published routings on DL published fares for the permitted area of travel for this certificate. If this certificate is valid for international travel, non-DL operated flights, if permitted, are only valid for Transatlantic travel between the US (including Puerto Rico)/Canada/Mexico and Europe/Middle East/Africa. Schedules are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Involuntary denied boarding compensation, if applicable, will not be paid.
12. Transferability: The certificate is transferable only if it is not associated with an individual's name. Exception: If the certificate is issued in an individual's name, the certificate may be used by a different person as long as the original recipient is traveling with that person in the same reservation. Certificates may not be transferred for cash or any other consideration. Purchased and/or auctioned certificates are subject to confiscation and travel will not be permitted.
13. Taxes/Fees: Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply. PFCs do not apply. Any tax liability or other government imposed fees are the responsibility of the user.
14. Changes/Refunds: Once ticketed, tickets are nonrefundable after risk free cancel expires. Changes are permitted for a fee, the fee is based upon the ticketed origin and destination, provided the new itinerary meets all provisions of the program.
15. Baggage Fees: Standard baggage fees apply and are the responsibility of the passenger.
16. Upgrades: Not permitted.
17. Combinability: This certificate may not be combined with any other discount, promotional fare also known as a web fare, infant fare, child fare, senior fare, e-cert, coupon, certificate, ticket designator, reference code, upgrades, promotions or group fares. This certificate only permits travel on a single marketing carrier in each direction, use of multiple marketing carriers in the same direction of travel is not permitted.
18. Certificate offer: Limit of one ticket per certificate. Certificate has zero cash value, will be deemed fully used upon surrender and will not be honored retroactively or in connection with the exchange of any wholly or partially unused ticket. Certificate will not be replaced and cannot be requested. The use of the certificate offer embodied herein by anyone other than Delta in any advertisement for any purpose, or the purchase or other acquisition of certificates by persons or entities in the travel service business is strictly prohibited and will render the certificate VOID.
19. SkyMiles: SkyMiles mileage credit will NOT be awarded for travel with this certificate.
20. Certificate Expiration: Certificate expiration is as of midnight Eastern Standard Time on the date note above. Travel must be ticketed prior to the certificate expiration date.
21. Ticket Validity: Once ticketed; ticket validity is limited please click here for further details.
Miscellaneous: This certificate is not valid with miscellaneous charge orders, travel credit vouchers, gift certificates or prepaid tickets. Tickets by mail are permitted, a paper ticket fee will apply. The number of seats available for use with this authorization is limited. Other conditions may apply. Delta is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and these program terms and conditions may be changed by Delta prior to usage and without advance notice.