Daiquiri Tours, Inc. is a leading travel company selling travel packages to Cuba, Italy, Costa Rica, Miami and other popular destinations. Their experienced team has been creating unique and memorable trips for travelers from around the world for almost two decades. Daiquiri Tours was originally founded in Havana, Cuba in 2000, and has since opened offices in both the US (Miami) and Italy.
Daiquiri Tours strives to offer its travelers exceptional service at an exceptional value. Their programs are designed to capture the very best each destination has to offer, and their staff of experts goes to great lengths to ensure each and every traveler returns home with experiences they will cherish for a lifetime. They know and love their destinations, as they have personally experienced the areas extensively as locals, tour guides, and repeat travelers.
Your Cuba Culinaria Tour is a Havana getaway featuring the flavors, culture, and people of Cuba. You’ll stay in a bed and breakfast in Havana and experience family life. Your bed and breakfast, locally known as “Casa Particular” in the heart of Havana, will be in the Vedado district with beautiful Art Deco buildings and just a few steps from the Malecon.
• Enjoy a hands-on home-hosted cooking class by a top chef featuring some of Cuba’s most prized dishes
• Walk through a local market with a Cuban chef and learn about typical Cuban products
• Take part in an educational rum and cigar pairing
• Panoramic Tour of Havana in an American antique Car
• Sample small bites in one of Havana’s paladar restaurants of some of Cuba’s most delicious foods
• Visit the Hemingway House and Museum for an extensive look at the author’s life in Cuba.
• Visit a local farm and sample some of its local products at a delicious
• Eat in one of Havana’s private restaurant projects where they grow much of their own spices, vegetables and even honey!
• Learn how to make your very own Cuban cocktails during a Cuban cocktails mixology class
• Experience Old Havana on a food tour stopping to learn about the city’s history, architecture and specialty foods (such as chocolates, coffee, churros, malta and other local favorites)
Your program includes an accompanying local guide, private driver (with sedan, minivan or motorcoach), arrival and departure transfers, accommodations, ten meals with drinks (four breakfasts, three lunches, three dinners), activities and entrances as indicated in the program. Visit www.daiquiriusa.com to review your complete itinerary.
This program is an authorized program for travel to Cuba under the US OFAC regulations. Certificate is valid only for listed tour and excludes flights and Cuban Tourist Card/Visa. High bidder must be at least 21 years of age. Valid until September 30, 2019.