Choice of Broadway Show, Dinner, 3-Night Weekend Stay with Airfare for 2
This Experience Includes:
- 2 tickets to ONE Broadway show of your choice
- $200 gift card towards dining at your choice of participating New York city restaurants
- 3-night weekend stay in a standard guest room at the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or comparable hotel
- Round-trip coach class airfare for 2 from within the 48 contiguous U.S. to New York
- Expert booking & concierge service
Enjoy two orchestra or front mezzanine tickets to your choice of one Broadway show, subject to availability through Broadway.com. A small additional charge may apply during holidays and special performances.
Current and upcoming productions include (subject to change):
Aladdin, Anastasia, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, Come From Away, Frozen, Kinky Boots, Mean Girls, My Fair Lady, Pretty Woman, The Band's Visit, The Book of Mormon, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Waitress, and Wicked, based on availability. Please note: Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen and Harry Potter are not available as part of this package.
Enjoy a $200 gift card towards dining. Choose from a selection of the best and most iconic New York restaurants including:
- Blue Fin - located in the heart of Times Square, Blue Fin is always a best bet on a theater evening, serving fresh seafood and sushi.
- Bill's Bar & Burger Rockefeller Center - with 400 seats, Bill's is the biggest standalone burger joint in the country; an instant hit since opening in 2009 with both burger junkies and locals alike. Locations also in the Meatpacking district and downtown.
- Strip House Midtown - enjoy a memorable steakhouse experience, complete with table-side carvings, decadent sides, an extensive wine list and famous 24-layer chocolate cake
- Dos Caminos - with over 100 kinds of tequila...if that doesn't sell you, there's authentic Mexico City-style quesadillas and fresh guacamole that will make you say 'Ole!
Participating restaurants are subject to change. Gift cards may be used towards food, alcohol, tax, and gratuity.
Enjoy a 3-night (Friday-Sunday) weekend stay in a standard guest room in hotel accommodations such as the Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or comparable.
2018 Blackout dates: Jan 30-31; Mar 29-31; Sep 17-19; Nov 21-22; Dec 6, 18, 31
This package includes round-trip coach class service for two from any major metropolitan airport in the 48 contiguous United States to New York, subject to availability.
Airfare must be booked within one year from the date of purchase. Airfare taxes and a $25 per person processing fee are the responsibility of the purchaser. Blackout dates: Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s weeks.
Business and First Class upgrades are available at the time of booking for an additional fee. Use of frequent flyer miles for upgrades is dependent on specific ticket restrictions as determined by the airline’s frequent flyer program.
Expert Booking & Concierge Service
A team of seasoned travel professionals will help you redeem your experience. All travel related details and reservations are handled for every part of your travel experience. Our booking service can assist with extra hotel nights, airfare upgrades, and additional guests. This service also provides you with an established network of onsite contacts who can help you book additional experiences, activities and tours.
Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold. Suggested retail value is calculated using tariff air rates and rack room rates. Ground transportation is not included.