Slip on your flip flops, slap on some sunscreen, and get ready to chill out and have fun at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort on St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands! This casual all-inclusive beach resort, tucked away in a cove on the beautiful Bolongo Bay, is the perfect place for good times with great people! And this all-inclusive package means everything is covered, including unlimited cocktails, all breakfasts, lunches and dinners (some up to four-courses!) - and did we mention that lobster is available nightly?
This is a true Caribbean beach resort, surrounded by the tastes, sights and sounds of the island. Bolongo Bay sits along a 1,000-foot golden sand beach with palm trees rustling in the breeze and iguanas slowly strolling by. Escape to this small and intimate resort, with just 62 rooms - the ocean view and sand is literally right outside of your door! It's been included on Frommer's list of "The World's 10 best Beachfront Hotels", and has earned a reputation as one of the US Virgin Island's most entertaining resorts!
When you're not relaxing and working on your tan, you will find plenty to do at Bolongo Bay. Play all day on complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment such as kayaks, aqua tricycles, and stand-up paddle boards; swim with turtles on a half-day snorkeling trip; sip cocktails from the swim-up pool bar; feast on fantastic food at two seaside restaurants; and so much more! Make the most of your all-inclusive Bolongo Bay vacation!
Your trip for two includes:
• 5 days/4 nights accommodations at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in an oceanview room with balcony
• Daily breakfast and lunch
• Nightly dinner, up to 4 courses, all served a la carte. Lobster available nightly.
• Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Many premium brands included.
• Complimentary bottle of rum and gourmet chocolates in room upon arrival
• Complimentary use of kayaks, Hobie Cat sail boats, aqua tricycles, standup paddle boards, wind surfers, paddle boats, swim mats, beach chairs
• (1) swim with the turtles half-day snorkel trip per person
• Nightly entertainment at Iggies Beach Bar & Grill
• All gratuities
• Government room tax, resort fee and energy surcharge
• Free concierge reservation service
Terms and Conditions
Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Passport required for travel outside the U.S. Resort blackout dates: December 23-31. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Travel is valid for 12 months from date of issue. Reservations will be accepted after May 2018 due to damage sustained in the hurricanes.
Any cancellation less than 21 days prior to arrival will be subject to forfeiture of reservations and funds.