Check out the new Saints ballpark CHS Field. Every Day is Open Day....Whether it's an alive pig mascot that brings baseballs to the home plate umpire, a fan sitting on the edge of a billboard, an 80 year old nun who gives massages (Sister Rosalind Gefe), or allowing fans to sit in the field, The Saints have been able to provide a unique, wholesome, family brand and a "Fun is good" motto that is contagious as you enter the ballpark
- Certificate must be redeemed in person at The Saints CHS Field Ticket Office 360 Broadway Street St Paul, MN 55101
- No reproductions of the original certificate will be accepted.
- Certificate good for two (2) Outfield Reserve Seats
- Staff encourages you to reserve your seats in advance
- Good for May or June Regular Season Saints baseball game
- Certificate will expire on the last scheduled game in June 2019
- Additional fees per ticket for Fireworks nights above certificate value.