International business class redefined...
Fly in luxury-
From the comfort and privacy of your own Suite.
Delta One Business Class tickets to any European city where Delta has a gateway from any of the 48 contiguous states.
One of the most exclusive cabins in the sky, Delta One offers a dedicated in-cabin flight attendant, a 180° flatbed seat-and a private area to work, Dine or relax.
Enjoy special chef curated meals on and a wide selection of complimentary beer, spirits and wine.
* There are many international/domestic flights with
Delta One class, but there are some exceptions- so please confirm Delta One is available on the flight you want.
****See important details below******
These tickets are two business
class tickets on Delta Air Lines. These tickets are valid for round-trip transportation to
and from any of the 48 contiguous states to any European city Delta has a gateway.
These tickets are presented by Travel Leaders Group to Saint John Academy
These tickets have minimal restrictions to be worked out with the travel company and NOT EVERY Delta flight has Delta One class, you need to make sure the flight you are interested in has this class.
The following airline-mandated rules and conditions apply to travel:
Transportation is for confirmed round-trip reservations on Delta Air Lines only.
Certain airline-mandated blackout dates exist - this includes but is not limited to, travel immediately before, during and
following public or national holidays.
Tickets must be used together, or winner may forfeit one ticket.
Tickets are subject to a specific class of service and availability.
Travel must be completed by April 30th, 2020.
The passengers do not accrue frequent flyer miles on these tickets.
Tickets are nontransferable and must be used at the same time.
Airline taxes and service fees are not included.
Reservations/Ticketing: Reservations must be made, and tickets issued prior to departure.
1. Booking Class: Z - business class
2. Fare Basis Code: *GRATIS
3. Minimum Stay: None.
4. Maximum Stay: Travel must be completed within 331 days of the booking date.
5. Blackout dates: None
6. Itinerary: Stopovers, open segments and wait listing are not permitted, in addition if this
certificate is valid for roundtrip travel, circle and double open-jaw trips are not permitted. For
certificates that are valid for roundtrip travel, single legal open-jaw itineraries are permitted.
7. Carrier Combinations: The use multiple marketing carriers is not allowed, all ticketing must be
complete using a single marketing carrier from origin to destination.
8. Stopovers: Stopovers of more than 4 hours for domestic travel or 24 hours for transoceanic
travel are not permitted.
9. Routing: Travel on DL is valid via DL published routings on DL published fares for the
permitted area of travel for this certificate. If this certificate is valid for international travel, nonDL operated flights, if permitted, are only valid for Transatlantic travel between the US
(including Puerto Rico)/Canada/Mexico and Europe/Middle East/Africa. Schedules are not
guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Involuntary denied boarding compensation,
if applicable, will not be paid.
10. Transferability: The certificate is transferable only if it is not associated with an individual's
name. Exception: If the certificate is issued in an individual's name, the certificate may be used
by a different person as long as the original recipient is traveling with that person in the same
reservation. Certificates may not be transferred for cash or any other consideration. Purchased
and/or auctioned certificates are subject to confiscation and travel will not be permitted.
11. Taxes/Fees: Additional taxes/fees/surcharges/inspection and security fees may apply. PFCs
do not apply. Any tax liability or other government-imposed fees are the responsibility of the
12. Changes/Refunds: Once ticketed, tickets are nonrefundable after risk free cancel expires.
Changes are permitted for a fee, the fee is based upon the ticketed origin and destination,
provided the new itinerary meets all provisions of the program.
13. Baggage Fees: Standard baggage fees apply and are the responsibility of the passenger.
14. Upgrades: Not permitted.
15. Combinability: This certificate may not be combined with any other discount, promotional
fare also known as a web fare, infant fare, child fare, senior fare, e-cert, coupon, certificate,
ticket designator, reference code, upgrades, promotions or group fares. This certificate only
permits travel on a single marketing carrier in each direction, use of multiple marketing carriers
in the same direction of travel is not permitted.1633 Broadway, 35th Floor âÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ New York, NY 10019 âÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Tel (212)651-2105 âÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ www.travelleadersgroup.com
16. Certificate offer: Limit of one ticket per certificate. Certificate has zero cash value, will be
deemed fully used upon surrender and will not be honored retroactively or in connection with the
exchange of any wholly or partially unused ticket. Certificate will not be replaced and cannot be
requested. The use of the certificate offer embodied herein by anyone other than Delta in any
advertisement for any purpose, or the purchase or other acquisition of certificates by persons or
entities in the travel service business is strictly prohibited and will render the certificate VOID.
17. SkyMiles: SkyMiles mileage credit will NOT be awarded for travel with this certificate.
18. Certificate Expiration: Certificate expiration is as of midnight Eastern Standard Time on the
date note above. Travel must be ticketed prior to the certificate expiration date.
19. Ticket Validity: Once ticketed; ticket validity is limited please click here for further details.
20. Miscellaneous: This certificate is not valid with miscellaneous charge orders, travel credit
vouchers, gift certificates or prepaid tickets. Tickets by mail are permitted, a paper ticket fee will
apply. The number of seats available for use with this authorization is limited. Other conditions
may apply. Delta is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules, and these program
terms and conditions may be changed by Delta prior to usage and without advance notice.
***"These are DL- ONE. Some flights/routings do not have that cabin (older planes). Please know that these certificates are class Z based and if that class is not available or the flights they want regardless if it looks wide open, we are not able to book those flights. You may look on DL's website to see if the flights have DL-One if they wish. "****