Gather a group to enjoy the Sierra Nevadas in this 5,000 sq ft lodge that can handle 15+! Spacious deck with spa overlooking the 4th fairway of the Sierra Star Golf Course. 6 bathrooms!
- Master: 1 king (walk-in steam shower and jacuzzi tub)
- Library: 1 queen sofa sleeper
- 2nd master: 1 queen (walk-in shower and tub)
- 3rd: 1 queen (walk-in shower)
- 4th: 1 queen + 2 single bunk beds (walk-in shower)
- Media room: 1 queen sofa sleeper + bunk beds with double on bottom and single on top (half bath)
Mammoth Lakes is located in the California High Sierras, near Yosemite National Park. It's a year-round resort with world-class skiing, mountain biking, fishing, golf, and hiking with lots of wildlife to see. Located just 30 minutes from Yosemite East entrance. With over 700 inches of snow, Mammoth will be skiing through July 4 this year! Check the Mammoth website for all year-round activities: www.mammothmountain.com
Consecutive nights stay. Dates to be arranged with the donor. No other fees apply.
With the Mammoth Yosemite Airport just 10 minutes from town, travel to Mammoth Lakes is easy and affordable. Connect round-trip from cities across the U.S. and internationally. Or fly non-stop from Los Angeles (LAX) to Mammoth Lakes (MMH) year-round and seasonally from other California airports. The Mammoth Yosemite Airport is also an easy and convenient option if you want to fly to Yosemite National Park.