Have you ever wondered what it takes to be a Search and Recovery K9 Handler, to work hand-in-hand with a trained detection dog in assisting law enforcement at crime scenes in search of the "bloody footprint" or a clandestine grave? Here is your chance. Join retired police detective and Human Remains K9 Instructor and Handler, Cynthia Avery and Certified Dog Trainer and Human Remains Detection K9 Handler, Kathryn Gordon for a canine experience you will not forget.
- Meet HRD Certified canines
- Learn about Search & Rescue disciplines
- Work directly with the dogs as Kathyrn and Cynthia set up real-life scenarios
- Participate in a mock-deployment
- Two free photographs of your experience from pet photographer, Michelle Crandell of Pets in Focus
- A $25 Gift certificate from Wags to Whiskers of Chelsea
- A gift basket from Thistle Blossom Herbals which includes Go Away Bug Spray, BooBoo Stick, and hand sanitizer valued at $30
The K9 Experience is for two people; one adult and the second person must be at least 15 years of age.
Come dressed for the outdoors.
Experience date will be arranged with the winning bidder for a day between August 1 and October 31, 2019
No other dogs allowed at the K9 experience