A Trip for Two to the 2020 Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs with 1st Floor Grandstand
Tickets for Four Days & Three Nights in Lexington (May 2020) (Land Only)
The Derby has become the best-known horse race in North America, held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, on the first Saturday in May, and attracts the top three-year-olds from all over the country. The race is known in the United States as "The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports" for its approximate duration.
Today, the Kentucky Derby serves as the crown jewel of the Triple Crown, drawing millions of spectators worldwide. For many, it is the prime example of what horse-racing once was, and what it could be, for years to come.
Your 2020 Kentucky Derby Lexington Horse Farm Tour Package (for two) includes:
• 4 days/3 nights hotel accommodations at the Marriott Griffin Gate Resort in Lexington, KY
• Local Kentucky horse farm tour on Friday
• Two 1st Floor Grandstand Tickets to the Kentucky Derby Race on Saturday
• Full American breakfast daily
• Roundtrip airport and event transfers
• All taxes and service charges
• Expert travel and concierge services
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel packages are non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards
cannot be replaced. Reservations must be made at least 45 days in advance of travel. Package originates from the
Contiguous US. Hotel may be substituted with equal or similar accommodations