Stay in a lovely, newly renovated three bedroom condo on the southeast shore of the island of St. Thomas. The condo features an open concept kitchen, dining and living room area that flows out onto the deck with vistas of the ocean, tennis courts and the pool. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms are on the first floor, with another bedroom and bathroom up the spiral staircase on the second floor.
The condo complex has a pool, fitness center, tennis courts and its own private beach on a quiet cove. The condo is located just 5 minutes from Red Hook and the ferry to St. John and about 25 minutes to downtown Charlotte Amalie. Swim, scuba, snorkel, sail, sun, zip-line, shop, golf, kayak, relax. Great restaurants, duty-free shopping, fun, laid-back island vibe. What's not to love!? This offer includes a 7 night stay at this completely furnished and equipped condo.
Comments from previous winners of this auction item who stayed at this condo:
- "You certainly have a gift of making visitors feel welcome and comfortable and you thought of every need a visitor might have."
- "This was such a wonderful experience! You truly have a little bit of heaven here. Your place was so beautifully decorated. We noticed all the little extras you did to make the stay comfortable."
- "The beaches and snorkeling were great, offering us so many choices. The restaurants were great and we never had a disappointing meal."
- "My first time snorkeling and I saw SO MUCH - 4 octopus!"
- "We recently had the good fortune to stay in the St. Thomas Condo as a result of being the high bidder in a Wells Mountain Initiative auction. It is a wonderful place to stay, both because it is extremely attractive and comfortable and because there simply isn't a better location on the island.
The three bedrooms, each with its own bath, made it easy for the five of us to have personal space and the open areas provided plenty of room and a wonderful deck to enjoy our morning coffee and evening cocktails together while overlooking the water. We were steps away from the pool and the beach and a very short mile or two to Red Hook and Secret Harbor. Red Hook offered excellent restaurants and live music, along with ferry service to St. John, Tortola, and beyond. And Secret Harbor provided a quiet beach with amazing snorkeling on-site, as well as a dive shop with rental equipment and water tours. We did explore beyond these two areas, but all agreed that the best of St. Thomas could be found right by the condo!
Thanks to the Wells family for sharing this treasure with us."
What are you waiting for?? Place a bid!
Air fare, meals and car rental are the responsibility of the winner. Dates for stay are subject to availability.
Must be used by December 1, 2020.
For more photos and information http://www.bristolsuites.com/stthomas.htm
Donated by Carol and Tom Wells