For golfers, the name "St. Andrews" is as hallowed as any in the glorious game. St. Andrews is, after all, the home of golf. All the greats have played here, and you can, too. Of course, golf is the primary attraction, and St. Andrews Bay's two courses, Torrance and Kittocks, offer 36 magnificent holes that run along the coast. There's even a team of PGA pros on hand to help you with your game. Best of all, you can enter your name into the lottery every day to play at Old Saint Andrews, the home of the British Open. In a word, you'll discover golfing — and vacationing — at its best at The Fairmont St. Andrews, a five-star resort with unforgettable views of the town.
Your trip for two includes:
• Round trip Economy Class air
• 7 days/6 nights accommodations at The Fairmont
• Daily complimentary breakfast
• All room-related taxes (including VAT)
• (1) $900 Fairmont gift card for 6 or more rounds of golf on the Torrance or the Kittocks golf course
• Free concierge reservation service
Terms and Conditions
Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Passport required for travel outside the U.S. Airport taxes and carrier imposed fees are the responsibility of the passenger. Flights may not be upgraded with miles. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Package originates from the Contiguous U.S. Travel is valid for 12 months from date of issue.