On their fully narrated Harbor Cruise, the good folks on the Heritage will take you through nearly 400 years of local and American history, from the settlement of the region in 1623 to Portsmouth Harbor’s modern day role in the economy and defense of our country.
This trip for two adults and two children offers some wonderful photo opportunities of lighthouses, mansions, submarines, and forts, so bring a camera.
What a great way to have fun, explore our historic past, and breathe in the great Seacoast air.
Donated by: Portsmouth Harbor Cruises, 64 Ceres St., Portsmouth, NH
- Cruise is approximately 1-1/4 hours.
- Includes two adults and two children.
- Certificate expires October 15, 2020.
- Reservation must be made in advance.
- No cash value for certificate.