If you're lucky enough to have visited Star Island, you're lucky enough. But have you stayed on that piece of paradise for two nights in a row? Think about it: magnificent views of the New Hampshire coastline and the sheer loveliness of the Atlantic, interesting people, historic accommodations. Park your worries at the Portsmouth dock, climb aboard the M/V Thomas Laighton, enjoy the six-mile trip to the Isles of Shoals, then exhale.
This unique opportunity includes all meals and the blissful boat ride.
This trip won't just be a fantastic getaway. It will be a soul-enriching escape from the workaday world. You and a bestie and two nights on Star Island. Sounds positively perfect.
Donated by: Star Island Corporation, 30 Middle St., Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Valid for two days within Star Island Experience Week: Saturday, August 29, 2020 to Saturday, September 5, 2020.
- Cannot be exchanged for different dates.
- Please make advanced reservations.
- Pending availability, other dates may be possible.
- All meals for two days plus transportation aboard the M/V Thomas Laighton included.