The Item being auctioned is a Coupon for a 50% Discount on the trip for up to 8 people to Legend Lodge. The winning bidder will receive the coupon to use for the discount.
The trip includes:
- Air flights from Ilimna to Legend Lodge and back
- 5 day, 5 nights, fully guided, lodging and food included
- Up to 8 people can be included on this special
- Special rate of $2495 per person (normal retail is $5890)
- More Info: www.legendlodge.com
Legend Lodge specializes in fly fishing for trophy Rainbow Trout, Silver Rainbows, Silver (Coho) Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, King (Chinook) Salmon, Char, Northern Pike, & Grayling in waters far away from the crowds of anglers that now populate some of Alaska's other fisheries.
Alaska's Legend Lodge is located 250 miles Southwest of Anchorage on the Alaskan Peninsula in the world famous Bristol Bay Fishery. Each year millions of Salmon migrate up the rivers to spawn and die. Their eggs are deposited in the gravel river beds to begin a new life cycle. This provides fishermen with an incredible opportunity to fish not only for Salmon but also for the hordes of other species of fish which depend on their rich bounty of eggs and carcasses.