$500 Gift Certificate to use on 6 night/5 day package to Tiger Beach, Grand Bahama Island with Epic Shark Expeditions
Tiger Beach is world-renowned for its clear, calm waters. For years,it’s Tiger Shark diving encounters have made it one of the premier dive destinations in the world among professional photographers, videographers and shark loves alike.
Numerous species of sharks frequent this area: Lemon Sharks, Caribbean Reef Sharks, Nurse Sharks, Hammerheads, but this dive site is known for its magnificent Tiger Sharks. When the Tigers, growing to over 16 feet in length, come in you find yourself ignoring all the other sharks in the area and focusing on only the large striped shark who seems more curious and cautious than you were expecting. Being completed surrounded by nature for the week, we know you will leave with more appreciation for the sharks, and for the Bahamas.
Although Epic Diving offers other Bahamas shark diving expeditions they spend most of their time at Tiger Beach, but check their schedule before bidding. Due to the recent category 5 hurricane that hit the Bahamas, many of the spots on their boat scheduled for 2020 had to be rescheduled. As result, this gift certificate may be redeemed through December 2022.
Additional lot details:
- Expires December 31, 2022
- Travel to and from departure location is not included.
- Trip and dive insurance are required. There are no refunds for lost days of diving due to weather cancellations, natural disaster, trip delays, injury or equipment issues.
- Winning bidder may only use one Gift Certificate per trip.
- The Gift Certificate cannot be resold or re-auctioned, returned, exchanged, transferred or used as part of a booked group expedition, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability. Blackout dates may apply.
Generously donated by Vincent and Debra Canabal