Enjoy a certificate for 7-9 nights of accommodation (double occupancy) for three rooms.
Tucked away on a secluded 100-acre peninsula on the southeastern coast of Antigua, the All-Inclusive St. James’s Club & Villas exudes a casual, club-like ambiance. This exclusive hideaway caters to families, singles and couples with plenty of amenities and activities for all. The resort has a longstanding reputation for exceptional, caring service. Here, guests can retreat from the world or enjoy a wide array of island and water-based diversions.
Two white-sand beaches offer a host of fun-filled activities. St. James’s Club provides complimentary non-motorized water sports such as kayaking, paddle boarding and sailing. Guests can also enjoy six distinctive swimming pools and rejuvenating treatments at our Spa & Salon. Active travelers can take advantage of the resort’s four tennis courts and state-of-the-art Fitness Center, while families will appreciate the resort’s complimentary Kids Club. And when it comes to dining, the resort’s five distinctive restaurants serve everything from casual to international cuisine.
LOCATION: Mamora Bay, St. Paul's, Antigua & Barbuda
- Expires 12/20/21
- NOT Adults Only
- All reservations are subject to a required supplement of $125 per person/per night which provides all dining, all beverages (including alcohol), resort facilities, activities and gratuities.
- Government tax/service is additional.
- Guests choosing to upgrade to a higher category may do so for as little as $50 per night + tax.
- Reservations are subject to availability, some restrictions apply.
- Air transportation is not included.
- Resort black-out dates do not apply however, additional peak season surcharge of $50 per person, per night applies Dec. 21 - Jan. 3 & Feb. 1-24.
- Air must be purchased at the time of booking for stays Dec. 21 - Jan. 3 & Feb. 1-24.