This resort certificate provides 7 to 9 nights accommodation (double occupancy) for two rooms.
Pineapple Beach Club Antigua is located in a tropical hideaway where the beach curves in a perfect quarter-mile arc of brilliant, powdery white sand. Pineapple Beach Club Antigua offers Caribbean-style accommodations amidst 30 acres of lush gardens.
Guests can swim in the resort?s two freshwater pools, enjoy the complimentary non-motorized watersports, or dine at one of the seaside restaurants.
LOCATION: Long Bay, St. Phillip, Willikies, Antigua & Barbuda
Item Special Note
- Expires 12/20/21
- Adults (16+) Only Resort
- All reservations are subject to a required supplement of $125 per person/per night which provides all dining, all beverages (including alcohol), resort facilities, activities and gratuities.
- Government tax/service is additional.
- Guests choosing to upgrade to a higher room category may do so for as little as $42 per night + tax.
- Reservations are subject to availability, some restrictions apply.
- Air transportation is not included.
- Resort black-out dates do not apply however, additional peak season surcharge of $50 per person, per night applies Dec. 21 - Jan. 3 & Feb. 1-24.
- Air must be purchased at the time of booking for stays Dec. 21 - Jan. 3 & Feb. 1-24.