7 Night Stay for Two Anglers with Argentina Waters in Esquel, Argentina with 6 full days fishing with a guide. One guide for every two anglers.
DAY 1 Saturday: Arrive to Esquel airport on a direct flight from Buenos Aires Local Airport – Private transfer to the lodge.
- Check-in, relax with a glass of wine and discuss the coming week
with your guide. If you wish you can fish that afternoon in the banks of
- Welcome Dinner
DAY 2 Sunday through DAY 7 Friday: Six (6) full days fishing in Los Alerces
National Park, Trevelin and Esquel area
DAY 8 Saturday: After breakfast at the lodge your private transfer will take
you to the Esquel local airport for your return flight back to Buenos Aires.
The diversity that is offered in the Esquel, Los Alerces National Park and Rio Pico regions is one of the main reasons why anglers decide to come and fish with us. There are spring creeks, private waters, small and big rivers, still waters and lakes in a spectacular setting. Fishing with dry flies, wet flies, streamers or nymphs to catch wild rainbows, browns, brookies or salmon introduced in our country in the beginning of last century.
Stay at Le Fario Lodge. Our lodge is placed in the banks of one of the best places to fish huge Brown trout. It has 4 double rooms, with private bathrooms. On our garden there is a fantastic hot tub to relax after the fishing day. Double Occupancy.
INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE
- All lodging as described on the itinerary
- All meals, beer and wine
- Full-time guide and coordinator during the trip
- Transportation between local airport and the lodge
- All the special services described on the itinerary
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TRIP PRICE
- Fishing license, all flies and fishing gear
- International and local flights
- Airport transfers in Buenos Aires from and the
- International airport and local airport