Our friends at Furukawa Rock Drill have been incredibly generous once again. This package is sure to give you that nice, warm feeling. Especially since the Carhartt winter jacket they donated is designed to keep you warm when you are working out in the elements.
Men's heavyweight duck jacket with a warm quilted lining - size Men's X-Large.
This men's heavyweight bomber jacket is one of the warmest jackets Carhartt has to offer. Made with their sandstone duck, this wind-resistant layer has all the toughness you'd expect from a Carhartt jacket while feeling soft and comfortable from the start. It's lined with soft quilted flannel through the body and smooth nylon down the sleeves.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Quilted flannel-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood
- Full-zip front
- Left-chest pocket
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner pockets
Also included is a 1:50 scale model of Furukawa Rock Drill's HCR1450-ED. This model is a realistic, miniature version of the real thing.
The HCR1450-ED itself features:
- Advanced rotary rod changer allows easy drill rod changes. Operators can add and remove rods using a single lever.
- HCR1450-EDII features 12? rods with extendable boom for increased drill pattern.
- Heavy-duty undercarriage ? featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear ? ensures strength and durability.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
This scale model will make the perfect addition to your office on display or is sure to please the kid in all of us.
Item Special Note
This package was generously donated by our friends at Furukawa Rock Drill.
Items are available for pick up at the conclusion of the auction.
Shipping can be arranged at winning bidder expense.