Like a Local Tours presents 4 tickets to its Flatiron Food, History and Architecture Tour!
Enjoy some of New York City’s best and most unique food stops with a local! Explore two of New York’s most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods: Flatiron and Union Square.
On this tour, you enjoy gourmet tastings while learning incredible history and architecture throughout the tour. *This tour has excellent substitutions for vegetarians.
Included on the food tour:
- Delicious breakfast focaccia at Mario Batali’s epic artisanal Italian food emporium, Eataly
- Historic Eisenberg’s Sandwich Shop (a celebrity favorite), established in 1939, for a classic New York sandwich
- Cheese samples plus an out-of-this-world grilled cheese sandwich at Beecher’s Cheese, where believe it or not, they make cheese right in the middle of Manhattan!
- Award-winning baked goods at Bread’s Bakery
- Stop for photos at the famous Flatiron Building
- Explore Madison Square Park and Union Square and learn about their incredible history.
This food tour is great for families! Recommended by Fodor's Travel!
3-hour tour includes enough food for lunch. Note: One mile of walking.
Expires December 31, 2020.