Your choice of 1 night for 4 guests or 2 nights for 2 guests at any 10th Mountain owned hut, Sunday through Thurday nights only.
Welcome to the 10th Mountain Division Huts. 10th Mountain is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that manages a system of 34 backcountry huts in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, connected by 350 miles of suggested routes. We provide a unique opportunity for backcountry skiing, mountain biking, or hiking while staying in secure, comfortable shelter.
Our name honors the men of 10th Mountain Division of the U.S. Army, who trained during World War II at Camp Hale in central Colorado. Hut visitors share the special spirit of these individuals, especially their pursuit of excellence, self reliance, and love of the outdoors. We hope you find our website useful, but most of all we hope you enjoy the huts!
10th Mountain owned huts that are open in SUMMER include:
- Harry Gates
- Peter Estin
- Betty Bear
- Uncle Bud's
- 10th Mountain
10th Mountain owned huts that are open in WINTER include: all of the above in addition to:
- Benedict Huts (Fritz & Fabi)
- McNamara Hut
Conditions Or Exclusions:
- Please note the hut trip does not have to occur by the expiration date, but you must call to make a reservation using the gift certificate by the expiration date.
- Call to book, Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm to make a reservation. Cannot be redeemed online.
- Certificates can't be applied to trips that have already been reserved or to online bookings.
- Valid for summer or winter trips, Sunday through Thursday nights only. Excludes Friday and Saturday nights.
- Expires September 30th, 2021.
*Hard goods - local pick-up or shipping paid by winner. Gift certificates not redeemable for cash.*