Elaine Smookler offers this one-on-one mindfulness coaching opportunity by video conference for professionals across a range of industries. Through careful listening and mindfulness therapies, she uses your own wisdom as a starting point for communication.
Elaine's coaching will touch on:
- Looking for clarity and precision in how to feel more free, confident, creative, joyful, powerful
- Seeking to clarify a specific goal or need -- "Should I move to Japan or start my own granola company out of my kitchen?"
- Feeling stuck -- while also feeling hungry to grow and feel more alive
- Ready to embrace a systematic approach to help you "dream big", release limiting beliefs and habits, and notice unhelpful patterns of thinking and responding
- Looking for ways to reignite your passions and joy
- Hoping to maximize your skills and talents in your personal and work life
what to expect
Elaine's coaching style is friendly, genuine and approachable. She asks meaningful questions and she is an exceptional listener. During your first coaching session together, Elaine will:
- Clarify what your coaching needs and priorities are
- Share relevant details about her own journey as it relates to you
- Listen attentively and document key points from your discussion together as your personalized road map for transformation
- Follow up from the first session include carefully and sharply reviewing goals and intentions to find the most direct path forward.
Elaine Smookler is a registered psychotherapist, professional actor, singer, magazine columnist and teacher with over 25 years working in the field of mindfulness. Elaine has been key personnel on over a hundred major public events, concerts, courses and festivals and offers live and online corporate training across North America.
Item Special Note
All prices $USD.
To be arranged in consultation with Ms. Smookler.
For scheduling and use during 2021 subject to availability.
At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bid will be charged to the credit card on file.