Get your home theater upgraded with this package donated by Steinway and Lyndorf and Woody's Home!
1. A pair of MH2 speakers ($1300 value) donated by Steinway and Lyndorf. Winner can pick the color of the speakers (black or white)
2. 2-hour in-home or showroom consultation by Woody's Home for any services needed in AV, WiFi network, lighting and climate control, low voltage wiring, home theater, etc. (valued at $350)
3. Up to 3 hours installation labor donated by Woody's Home (valued at $837)
4. $200 Woody's Home Gift Certificate (for purchase of speaker wires, amplifier, as needed)
5. Steinway & Sons t-shirts (1 size M, 1 size L) donated by Steinway Piano Gallery Pasadena
The MH-2 is designed with a focus on discretion and exceptional performance. Available in high-gloss black or matte white?it has been designed for optimal dynamic performance combined with genuine musicality.
Incredibly versatile and compact
The shallow MH-2 can be placed on furniture, wall mounted, or by using standard aftermarket 100x100mm brackets. The cabinet is extremely compact and solid, emphasizing our focus on dynamic music reproduction without sacrificing natural timbre. The depth of the cabinet is reduced to a minimum, not only for improving the physical footprint, but also to minimize cabinet contributions.
Built to play loud
With its clear and unstressed sound, the MH-2 calls for playing loud and all night. The speaker is designed for high performance through use of a temperature resistant voice coil made from glass fibre and impregnated with polyimide resin, ventilated magnet as well as a copper cap on the magnet. These measures all minimize temperature build-up and distortion.
Even better together
The MH-2 speakers are satellite speakers and can hold their ground on their own, but they are designed to be complemented by one or more high-end subwoofers. If you combine them together with our BW-2 high bandwidth subwoofers ? along with the TDAI-2170 or TDAI-3400 with built-in RoomPerfect? and digital crossovers ? you will produce a full range system that simply outperforms anything in or above its price range.
The logistics are incredibly simple. Just hook up a pair of MH-2īs and one or two BW-2īs to the TDAI, switch the BW-2 to the ?bypass? function, and select the preconfigured speaker setup in the TDAIīs setup menu. Finish it off by running RoomPerfect?. Then sit back and enjoy.
Item Special Note
Certificates will be emailed to the winning bidder after the close of the Auction. Certificates can be mailed to the winning bidder at an additional cost for postage. The Waverly School and/or donors are not responsible for shipping fees.
The speakers can speakers can be delivered or picked up from Woody's Home showroom.