Admission for two people to The St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park.
- Open daily 9 am- 5 pm with extended summer hours.
- Exciting wildlife shows every hour from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Explore the Land of Crocodiles: we feature 24 species of crocodilian from around the globe.
- See rare white alligators, gaze upon them for good luck!
- Visit Maximo, the largest Saltwater Crocodile in the eastern United States, along with his girlfriend Sydney.
- Don't miss our Komodo Dragons and King Cobra.
- See Red-Ruffed Lemurs, White-Ruffed Lemurs and Ring Tailed Lemurs from Madagascar.
- Ancient fossil crocodile display, five-foot-long skulls of Deinosuchus and Sarcosuchus, 40' long prehistoric crocodilians that ate dinosaurs!
- Oasis on the Nile. View Egyptian artifacts, replicas of famous antiquities, our impressive Nile crocodiles and the visually stunning Gaboon Viper!
- Now open: Sloth landing! Our pair of sloths share their rainforest habitat with other species from the tropics.
Item Special Note
Valid for Zoo Admission only, does not apply to Crocodile Crossing or Behind the Scenes Tours. Expires October 31, 2024.