Treat your friends, family, and fellow wine lovers to a private wine tasting for up to 20 people in the classroom of our store.
Total Wine & More will host an event that is certain to impress you and your guests. Enjoy a tour of the land and learn about the famed appellations and grape varietals that make each region so unforgettable. Taste a variety of our premium, hand-selected wines and discover hidden treasures from the wine region of your choosing. One of our wine experts will present and discuss each delicious wine during your two-hour class, which can be arranged as a seated class-style or more casual walk-around event. Total Wine & More will provide all necessary stemware and educational handouts for tasting notes.
Choose from one of their popular themes:
California Dreaming: Three outstanding white wines and five sumptuous red wines will delight your palate in this tasting. From Pinot Noir and Chardonnay produced in the cooler climates of Carneros and the Russian River Valley, to the famous Cabernet Sauvignon appellations of Stag's Leap and Spring Mountain - one of these outstanding selections is certain to become a favorite.
An Inspiring Taste of Italy: Stimulate your senses with the mesmerizing bouquets of sparkling, white and red wines from Italy. Refresh your taste buds with Prosecco and crisp whites from the North and then dazzle them with bold and captivating reds from the South. Two Italian wines you will never forget, Barolo and Brunello di Montalcino, complete our inspiring tasting.
Tour de France: Travel with us through the most famous appellations from France. Taste Grand Cru Champagne before sampling two stunning and food-friendly wines from the Loire Valley and Provence. Five elegant reds such as prestigious Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Margaux will follow the white wine selections and show you why this is a wine tour of France like no other.
Expiration Date: September 25, 2023
- Four weeks lead time required from request date to event date.
- Tasting amounts vary by state law, but will not be more than 2 oz. per wine.
- Certificate will cover up to 20 guests. Each additional attendee subject to charge or $30 per person up to the room's maximum capacity.
- Minimum attendee requirements is 14.
- Total Wine & More does not provide food for Redeemed Private Tastings. Catering food prepared outside of the store is permitted in the classroom.
- Classes cannot be held on holiday weekends or during the last 7 weeks of the year.
- Certificates are valid for in-store redemption only, and not redeemable for cash or product.
- Wines included in packages cannot be substituted or modified.
- The additional purchase of alcohol for the purpose of consumption or tasting while in the classroom is not permitted.
- As Total Wine & More closely watches developments regarding the COVID-19 virus, the health and safety of their guests and employees is their top priority. With that in mind, all private tastings and classroom events are cancelled until further notice.
Item Special Note
The winning bidder can pick up the gift certificate at our Tucson Auction location or it will be mailed.