2 Lift Tickets for Mount Shasta Ski Park
Mount Shasta Ski Park is a ski resort located in northern California, just east of Interstate 5 along SR 89 between the city of Mount Shasta and the town of McCloud. The ski area lies about 6 mi (9.7 km) south of the summit of 14,162 ft (4,317 m) Mount Shasta, the second highest volcano in the Cascade Range. It straddles several small volcanic buttes on the lower southern flanks of the massive stratovolcano, with chairlifts running to the top of the 6,567 ft (2,002 m), Douglas Butte, and the 6,150 ft (1,870 m) Marmot Ridge. The total skiable vertical is 1,390 ft (420 m), with 20% of the terrain rated beginner, 55% intermediate, and 25% advanced.
- 425 acres of skiable terrain
- 20% beginner, 55% intermediate, 25% advanced
- 1,435 vertical feet
- 275 inches of annual snowfall
- 32 trails
- 3 triple chairs, 1 rope tow lift, 1 conveyor lift
- Longest run: 1.75 miles
- Super Halfpipe: 300 ft long
- Night skiing on 14 trails and 3 lifts Terrain Parks: Beginner, intermediate & advance
*Valid for the 2022-2023 Season
Item Special Note
All items may be picked up at 529 Edwards Street in Medford, Oregon
Pick Up Items:
- WEDNESDAY, OCT. 5TH FROM 9:00 AM TO 5:30 PM
- THURSDAY, OCT. 6TH FROM 9:00 AM TO 5:30 PM
- FRIDAY, OCT. 7TH FROM 9:00 AM TO 5:30 PM
- MONDAY, OCT. 10TH FROM 9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Bidder is responsible for paying for shipping if needed.
Contact us at:
www.71five.org - (541) 779-3275 - lisa@71Five.org
Thank you for caring about the youth!