Savor, Swirl, Sniff and Sip Wine in Sonoma, California for Five Days & Four Nights at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa with Economy Class Air for Two, Including a Private Winery Tour in a Chauffeured Luxury Sedan.
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, a AAA Four-Diamond resort blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. The highlight of the trip is a personalized five hour tour of Sonoma and Napa Valley in a chauffeured luxury sedan.
The iconic AAA Four-Diamond Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa sits in the idyllic renowned wine country of California, replete with an abundance of nearby wineries, epicurean delights, and breathtaking scenery.
The resort features a signature Michelin award-winning restaurant, a treasured golf course set on 177 acres of rolling terrain, one of the top spas in the country, and numerous fitness and wellness offerings including daily docent-led hikes, yoga and fitness classes. To complete your incredible wine country experience, you'll receive a bottle of wine upon arrival, and be invited to participate in daily wine tastings in the hotel lobby.
Whether you are first-time visitors or veteran wine tasters, you'll enjoy an enlightening, fun-filled day in this picturesque region. The informative winery tour will be customized based on your individual wine preferences. Connoisseurs will stroll through magnificent gardens and taste wines recognized as being among the best the world has to offer.
Item Special Note
Your trip for two includes:
- Round trip Economy Class air
- 5 days/4 nights accommodations at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa in a king- or queen bedded room
- Daily complimentary breakfast
- All room-related taxes
- Private 5-hour winery tour in a chauffeured luxury sedan
- Daily complimentary wine tastings in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary bottle of wine in room upon arrival
- Complimentary coffee & tea in the lobby
- Complimentary on-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Golf Clubs
- Complimentary lawn games and bocce ball court
- Complimentary board games and lobby library
- Complimentary docent-led daily hikes
- Complimentary daily fitness classes
- Complimentary art gallery with onsite curators every Friday and Saturday
- Complimentary access to hotel bicycles
- Complimentary self parking
- Free concierge reservation service
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Airport taxes and carrier imposed fees are the responsibility of the passenger. Flights may not be upgraded with miles. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Package originates from the Contiguous U.S. Complimentary amenities are subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply during special events. Travel is valid for 18 months from date of issue.