Anton Bruckner never heard his Sixth Symphony performed in full, but he proudly described it as his "boldest symphony." Still overlooked today, it is awash in beautiful themes and imaginative twists and turns. Opening this program led by Esa-Pekka Salonen, pianist Conor Hanick premieres an SF Symphony commission by Samuel Adams, known for his expressive, innovative, and genre-bending music.
7:30 pm Saturday, February 25, 2023
Seats: Premier Orchestra, Row W, Seats 101,102,103 and 104
- Conductor: Esa-Pekka Salonen
- Piano: Conor Hanick
- New work [San Francisco Symphony Commission, World Premiere] Samuel Adams
- Symphony No. 6 - Anton Bruckner
Item Special Note
- No cash value.
- Item must be picked up at the Can Do! office by December 16th, 2022.
- There will be no delivery of items.