Recording Studio Experience with Professional Producer
New York, New York
âA Musician’s Dream in New York, New York for Three Days & Two Nights at the Grand Hyatt New York, Producing Your Own Song in a Recording Studio with a Professional Music Producer for One Person
Lay down a professional-quality track to jumpstart your music career. You’ll prepare for your session with a voice lesson with a Broadway performer. Then you’ll head into a professional recording studio with a producer to records your favorite showstopper or pop tune! After it gets professionally mastered, you’ll receive your track for sharing with friends and family.
There’s no better way to jumpstart your music career!
Set ideally in midtown Manhattan, just steps from Grand Central Terminal, stands the Grand Hyatt New York, a longtime legend to the Manhattan scene. The Hyatt offers a luxurious experience from the moment you enter its expansive lobby, all the way up to your oversized guestrooms that evoke the elegance and modernity of the city. All of Manhattan awaits you from this perfectly located New York City hotel. You'll be a short stroll from Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Park Avenue, Times Square, and so many other landmarks - so take advantage of all the wonders this metropolis offers!
Your recording studio experience includes:
• 3 days/2 nights accommodations at the Grand Hyatt New York
• 1 hour private voice lesson for one person with a Broadway performer to prepare
• 2 hour private session for one person recording a song of your choice in a professional studio with on-site vocal coach
• Professional music producer in the studio mastering your session, and professional mixing of your track afterwards
• Link to share your track online
• Free concierge reservation service
American Football Association stores data...
Your support matters, so American Football Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Football Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.