Two BET "Celebration of Gospel" Tickets - 2014
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 500 USD
- 200 USD to LaToyaChatmon
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
Plan now to get your BET "Celebration of Gospel" Tickets for 2014.
Win two (2) tickets to attend BET's "Celebration of Gospel" tickets. Experience Gospel and secular music's biggest stars giving praise like only they can!
- These tickets are valid in 2014 (Dates TBD).
- The show tapes in Los Angeles.
- The offer does not include travel expenses or any other expenses arising out of winning the bid.
- The tickets have no cash value.
- BET reserves the right to modilfy the award as necessary.
Terms and Conditions
By bidding in Jenesse Center’s online auction, you agree to the following terms. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Bidders must be at least 18 years old.
- All purchased items must be paid for.
- All sales are final - no refunds.
- All items are sold "as is" without warranties of any kind.
- Items purchased may not be resold.
- Inclusion of items in the auction does not imply endorsement by the Jenesse Center, Inc.
- Please note any special limitations, terms or expiration dates prior to bidding. All items must be used by their expiration date.
- Lost tickets, certificates or letters will not be replaced.
- Items will incur shipping and handling costs.
- Certain items may require sales tax.
- The Jenesse Center, Inc. may correct typographical errors and make changes or corrections in listings, including to the opening bid and the item description.
- The Jenesse Center, Inc. may update these rules at any time and a bidder's continued participation will constitute acceptance.
- Bidders agree to release and hold harmless Jenesse Center Inc., its volunteers and employees from any claim arising out of participating in this auction. Neither the Jenesse Center, Inc. nor anyone else involved in creating or delivering the auction or any item or experience related to it, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of the auction or auction items or experiences.