Club members pay less than $10 a bottle when ordering by the case! From the fruity aromas to the lingering finish, our friends.red blend brings the flavors of ripe berry, plum, and warm spice together for an easy-to-drink, approachable glass of wine
About Pedroncelli Winery:
Since 1927, when John Pedroncelli, Sr. purchased vineyard and a small winery in Sonoma County's Dry Creek Valley, two elements remain unchanged: the exceptional place the Pedroncelli family farms vineyards, and the family's dedication to making fine wines.
- From selling grapes to home winemakers during prohibition in order to keep the vineyards going,
- to growing a small base of business during the 1930s and 1940s,
- to the second generation joining their father: son John becoming winemaker in 1948 followed by Jim in 1955 as sales director,
- to 1963 when the winery was officially purchased by John and Jim from their father,
- to growing the line of wines in the 1960s with vineyard expansion and diversification,
- to the boom time of the 1970s and 1980s along with many changes and additions to our sales base including national sales and export,
- the third generation coming on board and vineyard replanting in the 1990s
- to the 21st century where the fourth generation is coming up the ranks...
and it is still a family owned business.
It all adds up to tradition, heritage and a family of wines you can enjoy with confidence.
Must 21 to purchase this item. Item will be available for pick up at Woodland Star Charter School. If item is mailed, purchaser responsible for shipping costs. No shipping outside the United States.
Woodland Star Educational Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Woodland Star Educational Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Woodland Star Educational Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.