Bid now for 2 house seats to The Front Page on Broadway, starring Nathan Lane, John Slattery, and John Goodman. After the performance, go on a Backstage Tour with The Front Page cast member Micah Stock!
The Front Page is a hit Broadway comedy about tabloid newspaper reporters on the police beat, written by former Chicago reporters Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur which was first produced in 1928.
- This experience expires on January 29, 2017.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Specific seat location will not be known in advance but seats will be the best available.
- Winner must submit at least three possible dates to attend the performance.
- Based on availability.
- Date submissions must be made immediately after the auction closes.
- Once date requests have been submitted, Transport Group will make best efforts to book seats for one of the dates provided, and will make every effort to secure the first choice, pending availability.
- Once tickets have been requested with the producing office, there are no changes, exchanges or refunds. Any new date requests or changes will be at the winner's expense.
- Auction winner must abide by the instructions given for redeeming their package. Seats may not be available for "special" performances (i.e. opening night, closing night, first preview, etc.)
- In the event that a show closes before the winner has had a chance to redeem their tickets, Transport Group will honor the donation with another show of the winner's choice, if possible.
- Cannot be resold or re- auctioned.
- Travel and accommodations are not included. If company member is specified, the individual giving the backstage tour may change due to availability.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability.