- Item Number
- 3450 USD to mc16f74dc
- Number of Bids
- 13 - Bid History
The mystery, allure, rich history and culture of Southeast Asia await you. Enjoy six nights at the Jaya House River Park Hotel, a beautiful new luxury boutique hotel located alongside the Siem Reap River. Just minutes away from the famed jungle temples of Angkor Wat, one of the seven wonders of the world, this gorgeous resort features a tropical garden, two pools and relaxing spa.
Begin your adventures in Siem Reap with the Jaya Discovery Tour, visiting a local pagoda to participate in the giving of alms to the monks before venturing out with your wonderful local guide to discover the incredible ancient Angkorian Temples. From the world’s largest religious monument, Angkor Wat, to the ancient city of Angkor Thom, Bayon and Ta Phrom, your guides will lead you though back gates and onto the ancient city walls, through jungle and ruins. Under the shade of sprawling trees, a Khmer picnic lunch will be served overlooking the moat of Angkor.
After a long day of exploring the temples, relax while enjoying soothing aromatherapy massages at one the best spas in Siem Reap, before enjoying a spectacular meal for two at internationally acclaimed Cuisine Wat Damnak. Dinner includes Chef Joannes Riviere’s acclaimed 6-course modern Cambodian tasting menu along with signature house cocktails in a gorgeous Khmer-style wooden house.
After you’ve experienced everything Siem Reap has to offer, travel to Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s capital city for two nights, taking in pagodas, markets and museums. From there, you’ll travel on to Kep, one of Cambodia’s most relaxing beach towns, where you’ll stay at Knai Bang Chatt, an elegant seaside resort, for three nights. The lush and private grounds of this resort house a collection of completely remodeled and expanded colonial villas, creating a unique seaside destination to discover the splendors of Cambodia and its beautiful and friendly people.
- A 6-night stay at Jaya House River Park Hotel in a Junior Suite, including breakfast for 2 and airport transfer
- The “Jaya Discovery Tour” full-day Angkor Wat guided tour with picnic lunch
- 2 aromatherapy massages, including footbath and complimentary beverage from Frangipani Spa in Siem Reap
- A six course dinner for two at Cuisine Wat Damnak including two house cocktails and a signed cookbook by Chef Joannes Riviere
- A 2-night stay at Rambutan Resort including breakfast for 2 in Phnom Penh
- A 3-night stay at Knai Bang Chatt Resort in Kep in a double Garden View room including breakfast for 2
Valid from Feb 17, 2017 - December 22, 2017. All vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Does not include airfare, transportation or gratuities.
Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance and are subject to availability.