Family Season Pass to Marysville Municipal Pool
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 180 USD
- 100 USD to sh12eb28b
- Number of Bids
- 12 - Bid History
This auction is for a Family Season Membership, which includes 4 passes in total.
Make your plans to keep cool next summer with this auction for a Family Season Pass for 2017 to the Marysville Municipal Pool, donated by the City of Marysville.
Pool Pass Regulations
- Season/Family passes are not transferable and may only be used by the person whose name appears on the pass. Passes will be revoked, without a refund, if there is misuse.
- Season/Family passes can include parents and their children under the age of 18. Children 18 through 23 are only included on season passes if they are a full-time student. Proof of student status must be provided by the parents.
- When a family pass is purchased, proof of residency is required. A utility bill or check stub can be used as proof.
- Family passes do not include grandparents, nannies, baby sitters, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or out of town guests.
- There will be a $5.00 replacement charge, per pass, if it is lost or stolen.
- Nurses and/or medical caregivers are permitted to be placed on a family pass if documentation is provided stating the medical condition.
For the winning bidder: Upon the conclusion of the auction, the credit card you used to register for bidding will be charged for the winning bid amount. Item will be available for pick-up during normal business hours (8am-4pm) at the United Way of Union County office, located at 648 Clymer Road, Suite 120 in Marysville, Ohio. The winning bidder may choose to have the item shipped via U.S. Mail by indicating so via e-mail upon conclusion of the auction. The cost of shipping will be added to the credit card charge.
United Way of Union County stores data...
Your support matters, so United Way of Union County would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from United Way of Union County, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.