Food & Gourmet Items
Taste the craft beer of New England's finest breweries with a 3 month beer share valued at $130 at City Feed and Supply in Jamaica Plain! With over sixty licensed breweries in Massachusetts alone, New England offers such variety in beer style & brewing method that we'd like to take you on a monthly "tour" of our regional breweries by curating monthly four-packs of new releases and tried-and-true favorites so you can enjoy and learn more about the beers that we're excited to share for their novelty, expression of style and seasonality! What's more, we'll also be including a locally-produced food item each month that we ask you to pair with a chosen beer from each month's share. Help to strengthen our regional food system by purchasing craft beer brewed in New England, within 300 miles of Jamaica Plain!
- Each month, receive four large format (22 ounce or larger) bottles of craft beer selected by our beer monger plus a locally produced food-pairing!
- Learn more about each month's selections with a community newsletter complete with tasting notes, brewery profiles, pairing suggestions, recipes, history & more!
- Give option available with 24-ounce bottle selection packaged in a gift box along with information about the share and instructions on how to register
- Sign up ANY time to become a member: Open enrollment year-round!
- Must be 21 years old or older to purchase; we will check your ID when you pick up your share!
In addition, Todd's Faves Gift Box from La Colombe Coffee Roasters will be delivered to your door!
Todd Carmichael - La Colombe co-founder and CEO - has lived and breathed coffee for over three decades, visiting the world's developing countries to responsibly source the planet's best coffee. Share a cup with Todd by enjoying three of his top picks from around the world!
You must pick up your beer share at their store in Jamaica Plain, MA (Boston area).
An 5% fee, not to exceed $25 total, will be added to any winning bid to aid in covering auction costs.