Africa Safari Adventure!
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 14050 USD
- Opening Bid
- 5000 USD
Our mission: Through aviation, we inspire youth to pursue education and careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) fields, while instilling an appreciation for the people, events, and innovations of historic Pearson Field.
This is a special package to hunt in the Limpopo Province of South Africa! Limpopo is known for bushveld and wildlife reserves, including the northern section of Kruger National Park.
- 7 day hunt (8 nights) for four (4) hunters
- 3 meals a day, drinking water, cold drinks, beer and wine
- Clean and neat accommodation
- Laundry services
- Hunting with registered professional hunters and guides
- Field preparation of trophies
- Pick up and drop off at Polokwane Airport
- Includes $2,000 toward trophy fees (which can be distributed per hunter or combined), or choice of trophy Impala or trophy Blesbuck
- Access to 100 square miles of hunting terrain
- Air travel before, during, and after hunt
- Trophy fees for animals taken/wounded
- Hiring of rifle and ammunition
- Preparation, packaging, and documentation of trophies from South Africa
For more information, please visit www.AuthenticAfricanAdventures.org
Escorted activities like these provided by Authentic African Adventures is a great benefit to the Limpopo region of South Africa. Using the land for this purpose creates a wildlife area that would otherwise be lost to farming and exclude animals from roaming. This also creates occupations and promotes tourism to the villages in this region. The meat from these hunts stays in Africa and is given to the local villagers and their families.