Top-Rated Instructor Rob Percival Will Take You from Coding Novice to Ninja with 31+ Hours of Training
What is Android M? Just Google's ultra-polished new Android platform, and the future of mobile technology. Android M opens up an amazing opportunity for developers, and budding developers, to create new, innovative apps that tap into this limitless technology--and it's your chance to take advantage. In just six weeks, you will learn to create real apps like Uber and Instagram with project-based lessons. Complete this course and you'll be selling your apps on Google Play in no time.
- Study Android M coding from scratch w/ 17 sections, over 232 lectures & 31.5 hours of content!
- Download Android Studio & build a simple Currency Converter app
- Build a Brain Training app & a Favorite Places app
- Create Uber & Instagram clones w/ Parse
- Learn to submit your apps to Google Play
- Effectively market your apps & generate revenue w/ Google Ads
- Study the latest Android M features: App Permissions & Android Pay
- Take a look at Android Wear - the future of wearable computing
Section 1: What Does The Course Cover?
Section 2: Introduction To Android Studio
Section 3: Java Deep Dive
Section 4: Media: Images, Video and Sound
Section 5: Advanced Android Features
Section 6: Maps & Geolocation
Section 7: Permanent Data Storage
Section 8: Instagram Clone
Section 9: Uber Clone
Section 10: Flappy Bird Clone
Section 11: The Extras
Section 12: Android Wear Mini-Course