Top-Rated Instructor Rob Percival Will Take You from Coding Novice to Ninja with 31+ Hours of Training
What is Android M? Just Google's ultra-polished new Android platform, and the future of mobile technology. Android M opens up an amazing opportunity for developers, and budding developers, to create new, innovative apps that tap into this limitless technology--and it's your chance to take advantage. In just six weeks, you will learn to create real apps like Uber and Instagram with project-based lessons. Complete this course and you'll be selling your apps on Google Play in no time.
- Study Android M coding from scratch w/ 17 sections, over 232 lectures & 31.5 hours of content!
- Download Android Studio & build a simple Currency Converter app
- Build a Brain Training app & a Favorite Places app
- Create Uber & Instagram clones w/ Parse
- Learn to submit your apps to Google Play
- Effectively market your apps & generate revenue w/ Google Ads
- Study the latest Android M features: App Permissions & Android Pay
- Take a look at Android Wear - the future of wearable computing
Section 1: What Does The Course Cover?
Section 2: Introduction To Android Studio
Section 3: Java Deep Dive
Section 4: Media: Images, Video and Sound
Section 5: Advanced Android Features
Section 6: Maps & Geolocation
Section 7: Permanent Data Storage
Section 8: Instagram Clone
Section 9: Uber Clone
Section 10: Flappy Bird Clone
Section 11: The Extras
Section 12: Android Wear Mini-Course
American Football Association stores data...
Your support matters, so American Football Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Football Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.