During June of this year, RPA students worked with volunteer contractors and qualified staff to create the Tiny Home you've been hoping for.
In Mexico, there's another family hoping for a home - and with the money we earn from this sale, we are going to give it to them!
It's a great idea, isn't it?
- Teach students the construction skills needed to build a Tiny House.
- Sell the Tiny House.
- With the money earned from the Tiny House sale, purchase supplies and take students to Mexico so they can build a house for another family.
The result? Two houses, lots of learning, and many lives changed for the better.
So what's this Tiny House like? Here's some details:
- Plan: Hikari Box from Shelter Wise (20')
- Built on Iron Eagle dual-axle trailer (designed to be a Tiny House trailer)
- 140 sq ft downstairs
- 70 sq ft sleeping loft
- 2 skylights; one above sleeping loft opens
- 11 windows (lots of light!) loft egress (fire escape) windows
- Insulated 2x6 floor and ceiling, 2x4 walls
- Stained beveled cedar siding
- Tan (nonreflective) Raised seam metal roof
- Takagi on-demand hot water heater - runs on propane
- Full size fiberglass shower
- 30-amp RV electrical connection; plugs directly into power source
- Pre-wired but no fixtures; wired for ceiling fan in living room, exhaust fan over cooktop and bathroom fan
- Septic: all plumbing below floor; can plumb to septic system, blackwater tank, or other preferred option
As you can see - we've got a solid shell in place - you get to finish things up. Personalize your new home by designing and finishing the following:
- base trim
- light and ceiling electrical fixtures
- septic finish
- install already purchased toilet
- and...insulate hot water heater before winter
Though we love to see the country - delivery not included. (We'll get you a room if you need it though!)
To schedule a tour of the Tiny House before bidding ends November 6th, please email Sandy at email@example.com
Any other questions? Please contact Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Redmond Proficiency Academy stores data...
Your support matters, so Redmond Proficiency Academy would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Redmond Proficiency Academy, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.