Food & Gourmet Items
Nature's Bakery Cooperative was founded in 1970 as a worker-owned and operated co-op specializing in organic whole grain breads and other baked goods. You'll get the best priced, freshest products at their storefront on Williamson Street in Madison, but you can also find their delicious products at many grocery stores, co-ops, and health food stores.
Gift certificate entitles you to:
- one four pack of veggie burgers, tofu-walnut burgers, or amazing grain burgers
- one granola flavor (six grain, almond raisin, molasses almond raisin or cashew raisin)
- two single packs of spinach cheese calzones
- one 5-pack of oatmeal chocolate chip, peanut butter, guerilla 2000, or maple almond cookies
- and one loaf of fresh bread
Certificate expires 11/11/2018 and is valid at Nature's Bakery Willy Street storefront only.
Nature's Bakery Cooperative
WI Council of the Blind & Visually Impaired stores data...
Your support matters, so WI Council of the Blind & Visually Impaired would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from WI Council of the Blind & Visually Impaired, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.