2 Night Stay in a Deluxe King Bedded Room at The Logan, Phildelphia's Hotel.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- New renovated luxury hotel in Philadelphia near art and science museums, historical Philadelphia landmarks and financial district
- 391 art-centric guest rooms, including suites, accessible rooms and Presidential Suite
- Urban Farmer, Philadelphia's Steakhouse with all-day dining and Urban Farmer TO-GO in-room delivery
- Assembly, chic rooftop lounge with breathtaking views of Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Spa at the Logan with couple’s treatment rooms, heated indoor pool, modern fitness center
- Downtown Philadelphia wedding venue with ballroom and courtyard with waterfall
What To Do Around Here
The Logan Philadelphia enjoys a prime location downtown with iconic sites just a walk or short drive away. Roam the Philadelphia Museum of Art, one of the largest US museums, or explore science exhibits at The Franklin Institute. The Rodin Museum houses a large collection by Parisian sculptor Auguste Rodin.
Discover the rich US history of Philadelphia. View the Liberty Bell and see the birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution at Independence Hall. The Betsy Ross House celebrates the seamstress who created the American flag.
Spend a day at the Philadelphia Zoo, home to 1,300 animals. Longwood Gardens boasts 1,000 acres of colorful indoor and outdoor gardens. Savor a Philly Cheesesteak as you shop for desserts, produce, seafood and flowers at the Reading Terminal Market. Sports fans will enjoy a Philadelphia Phillies baseball game or Philadelphia Eagles football game. Movie buffs will recognize the Rocky Steps – take a photo by the bronze statue of Rocky Balboa.
- This donation of a two night stay is based upon availability, is subject to black-out dates and must be utilized by October 19, 2018.
- Please present this original certificate to the front desk upon arrival.
- Copies or duplicates will not be accepted.
- This certificate cannot be exchanged for a monetary value.