Attorney Amy Hsiao - Kids' Guardian Nominations + Family Wealth Planning Session
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 1000 USD
- 100 USD to 123abc1234abcd
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Who Will Take Care of Your Kids if Something Happens to You? And Will They Be Cared For the Way You Want? It’s very likely that you are one of the 69% of parents who have not named legal guardians for your kids yet. Or maybe you have, but you’ve made one of the six common mistakes that almost every parent makes, even after working with a lawyer.
Start protecting your children, and keep your family away from court today!
Attorney Amy Hsiao will guide you through taking charge and ensuring you have done the right thing by your family with your Kids Protection Plan (valued at $250):
- Long-term and short-term guardian nominations for your minor children to make sure your children are never taken from your home or placed with strangers if something happens to you.
- Emergency ID contact cards for your children
- How to fix the 6 most common mistakes parents make when naming guardians.
- How to make sure your assets are immediately and privately available to the people you’ve named to care for your children.
- Why a Will alone is simply not enough to make sure your kids are taken care of the way you want, by the people you want, no matter what.
Most importantly, you will walk away with a valid and fully executed guardian nomination document in your hands.
PLUS Personal Family Wealth Planning Session (up to two hours, valued at $750) with Attorney Amy Hsiao and Discover:
- How to Make Life as Easy as Possible For Your Family If You Are In an Accident
- The Wealth-Building Secret Most Families Overlook
- How to Keep Your Family Out of Court and Safe From Unnecessary Taxes
- How to Get Your Financial House in Order and Keep it That Way
- How You Can Have Affordable Access to Your Own Personal Family Lawyer for Life And Never Pay Hourly Fees for Legal Guidance
Trusts • Estates • Business - Your Personal Family Lawyer www.HsiaoLaw.com
MISD Children's House stores data...
Your support matters, so MISD Children's House would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from MISD Children's House, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.