This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for TWO people to ride aboard the world famous "Wingfoot One" Goodyear Blimp. The Goodyear Blimp is located in Pompano Beach, Florida.
If you win this item, you will join a very elite club of aerial travelers, since this unique experience is a money-can't-buy opportunity!
You will take a flight at approximately 1000 feet aboard the Wingfoot One Goodyear Blimp (192 feet long, 59.5 feet tall and 50 feet wide). You will take a ride over the ocean and see a view of the maritime area, the coral reef system and sea life. The view at 1000 feet is absolutely breathtaking!
This is a "priceless" adventure that you'll be talking about for years to come!
Major events that previous Florida-based blimps have covered include: Super Bowls; ABC Monday Night Football; NCAA College Football; NASCAR in Charlotte, Daytona and Miami; NASDAQ Tennis at Key Biscayne, Florida; US Open Tennis, New York; Turner Sports, Fox Sports and ESPN Major League Baseball; NBA Finals and the Fort Lauderdale Air & Sea Show.
- Certificate expires April 2020.
- All passengers must sign a "Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement" prior to boarding the airship.
- There is a weight restriction of 300 pounds per person.
- Ride date must be booked in advanced with the airship base, in order to be cleared to fly.
- Passengers must call the Goodyear airbase the day of their departure to confirm their flight (weather can cause a cancellation).
- If your flight is cancelled due to weather, it will be rescheduled for a later date based on the airship's schedule.
- Children under four years of age are discouraged from flying on the Goodyear Blimp, although exceptions can be made. This must be done prior to the date of flight through the PR manager for the airship and with the pilot's approval.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a valid photo ID prior to boarding the airship.
- All airship passengers must be fully ambulatory and without physical impairments that could prevent them from moving quickly at the direction of the pilot or ground crew.
Art and Culture Center/Hollywood stores data...
Your support matters, so Art and Culture Center/Hollywood would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Art and Culture Center/Hollywood, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.