France- Private Chateau Experience for 12 People in Limousin, France
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- 6700 USD
- Opening Bid
- 6000 USD
7 day Private Château Experience for 12 people in Limousin, France
With a contemporary, comfortable interior, this private French Château is the perfect destination for spending a week with family or friends.
Sleeping up to 12 people, you can unwind at your own pace in total privacy. Everything has been designed to create the ultimate country escape with beautiful interior spaces within the château, your own three acre walled park and a large heated swimming pool. There are a total of 7 bedrooms at the château, all with ultra comfortable beds and the finest pure white cotton sheets, duck down duvets and pillows. For those with young children or who wish to avoid the use of the stairs, 2 bedrooms with an adjoining bathroom are located on the ground floor. The other 5 double bedrooms and 4 limestone clad bathrooms with showers are located on the 2nd floor. Each bedroom is individually designed with a combination of colors and furnishings to compliment the solid wood floors, stone fireplaces and large windows. All bathrooms have complimentary Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, rich in anti-oxidant botanicals and free of any parabens or mineral oils. Located in a sheltered area and surrounded by both a wall and mature hedges, the large 36ft x 18ft pool is the perfect place to cool off and relax on a warm sunny day. The vast limestone terrace has dining space for 12, loungers to stretch out on, and a separate sofa area with parasols. Daily breakfast, 1 x chef prepared 3 course gourmet dinner on an evening of your choice, and a cheese & wine tasting is also included with your stay. Whether you plan to celebrate that special family occasion, or simply wish to enjoy a French country side escape with some friends - here you can expect exceptional hospitality, incredible food and a relaxed, welcoming environment. With its unspoiled surrounding grounds and landscape, this château holiday truly offers a fusion of nature and sophisticated country living at its best!
- 7 nights luxury accommodation for up to 12 people in this private château - Daily breakfast - Cheese & wine tasting - 1 x chef prepared 3 course gourmet dinner (further catering available on request)
- Highest quality white cotton bed linen
- Pure duck down duvets and pillows
- Plush towels and waffle bathrobes
- Complementary luxury Gilchrist & Soames bathroom toiletries
- Daily cleaning available on request
- Two Stokke high chairs
- WiFi access
- iPod/iPhone dock Bose® Sound System
- 40" LCD screen, DVD player & satellite receiver with UK channels
- Selection of DVD's, books and games - Logs for wood burning fireplaces.
Optional Extras / Local Area Activities (Available for an additional charge):
- Chef prepared meal service
- French Cooking Lessons
- Scenic Helicopter Flights
- Village Tours (Le Dorat, Limoges, Oradour Sur Glane, Montmorillon)
- Kayaking and white water rafting on the Gartempe river
- Horse riding
- Rock climbing
- 3 Golf courses, all within 40 mins from the Château
- Many more! Just ask your host for recommendations.
Weeks run from Saturday - Saturday. Winning bidders can enjoy their week stay in the Château year round, with the only black out period being June, July & August, and the weeks of Christmas & New Year. Guests are welcome to book their stays during these black out periods for an additional premium. Bookings are handled on a first come, first served basis - subject to availability at the time of booking. A refundable deposit of €800 is due on arrival in cash or check. The deposit will be returned on departure, less any breakages or damage. Valid for 2 years from date of purchase.Contact Leon Rossouw at Due South Expeditions for to arrange trip details.
Leon Rossouw, Due South Expeditions
+1 (207) 329.7700
winning bidder is responsible for making arrangements with Due South Contact person. Item cannot be refunded by KLT if not used.
KENNEBUNK LAND TRUST stores data...
Your support matters, so KENNEBUNK LAND TRUST would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from KENNEBUNK LAND TRUST, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.