Pack your bags for Augusta, GA and experience the 2019 Masters in upscale comfort! This 4 day/3 night package gets you access to the tournament weekend on April 12th and 13th, and includes accommodations, airfare, gourmet meals, special gifts, and more.
Your trip itinerary will be arranged by the team at Global Events, who will take care of every aspect of your experience. The approximate itinerary for this 2019 Masters trip is:
Day 1 - Friday, April 11, 2019
- Departure from a NYC/NJ area airport for Augusta, Georgia
- Upon arrival in Augusta, a driver will take you to your accommodations at the Baymont Inn by Wyndham Hotel
Days 2 & 3 - Saturday, April 12 - Sunday, April 13, 2019
- Spend each day at the 2019 Masters, with tickets including a Masters badge and full hospitality
- You will have access to a deluxe morning breakfast, champagne and canapes, a five-course gourmet luncheon, a lavish afternoon and dinner buffet, and premium open bar, all in good proximity to the Masters action
- Daily transportation included
Day 4 - Monday, April 14, 2019
- Return flight from Augusta, Georgia to a NYC/NJ area airport
About The Masters
Since 1934, the Masters Tournament has been home to some of golf’s greatest moments. Amidst blooming azaleas, towering pines and flowering dogwoods, the first full week of April ushers in a stage unique to golf and to sport. Over four days and 72 holes, the smallest field in major championship golf competes for a chance to capture the Green Jacket and a place in Masters history.
More on the tournament's history here: http://www.masters.com/en_US/tournament/about.html
COURTESY OF: Global Events.
PRIZE INCLUDES: Package duration is 4 days/3 nights from Friday, April 11 - Monday, April 14, 2019; full day entrance to tournament for two people on Saturday and Sunday; access to hospitality during the tournament; Masters gift; airfare for two between the NYC/NJ area and Augusta, GA; and hotel accommodation for two.
RESTRICTIONS: Package is avaialble for 2019 only; dates are set.
PLEASE NOTE: In order prevent credit card fraud, if the winning bid exceeds $1,000, The Drama League of New York will require a signed credit card authorization form, a photocopy of both sides of the purchasing credit card (all but the last 4 digits may be blacked out), and proof of identity (state-issued photo ID – private ID numbers may be blacked out), OR payment via check or money order before arranging the prize package for the winner.
The Drama League stores data...
Your support matters, so The Drama League would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Drama League, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.