Just For Fun
Bring on your game!
Up for auction circa-2000's Harvard-brand Foosball Table Model G01300 generously donated to Jones College Prep. This Foosball table is NEW in box (unassembled) and has been carefully housed at JCP for many years.
- Manual scoring beads
- Octagonal PVC handles that provide a better grip
- Hollow steel rods with standard style players
- Includes two black and white soccer balls
- Large laminated aprons for added stability
- Black powder-coated hollow steel rods on smooth bushings
- Beautiful Maple Gloss laminate
- Quiet playing court
- Not meant for rough or aggressive play
- Dimensions 54.25"L x 28.75"W x 34.75"H
Approximate weight - 90lbs
Note: Picture shown "closely" resembles foosball table (not exact).
Note: Picture shown closely resembles foosball table (not exact)
Special pickup to be arranged via email after auction close
Friends of Jones stores data...
Your support matters, so Friends of Jones would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Friends of Jones, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.