Mesmerizing Magic and Muggles on Broadway
New York, New York
A VIP Trip for Two to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway in New York, New York for Three Days & Two Nights at the Grand Hyatt New York for Two (Land Only)
Be prepared to fall under the spell of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play based on the original new story by J. K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany. Written by Olivier and BAFTA Award winner Jack Thorne and directed by Olivier and Tony Award® winner John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage, bringing together some of the most exciting talent working in the theater today. This incredible VIP Broadway experience includes a pre-show dinner with a Harry Potter and the Cursed Child cast member! As if your VIP access wasn't memorable enough, you'll also receive a Playbill from the show autographed by the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child cast!
Your trip for two includes:
• 3 days/2 nights accommodations at the Grand Hyatt New York
• Two Orchestra or Dress Circle Tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Parts One and Two
• Pre-show dinner with a Harry Potter and the Cursed Child cast member
• A Playbill from the show autographed by the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child cast
• Expert travel & concierge services
• All taxes and service charges
American Football Association stores data...
Your support matters, so American Football Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Football Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.