Tickets are to be used for a self-guided tour of the gardens and house, where the Lincoln family lived for 70 years.
They also include access to all the other venues on the 412 acre estate, including:
- the formal and kitchen gardens,
- the meticulously restored 1903 wooden Pullman car and exhibit,
- the dairy farm (Nubian goats and cheese-making facility),
- the loser level Dene Farm (including an 1832 schoolhouse),
- and 12 miles of trails (explore the wetlands via a 600' floating boardwalk).
For an additional $7.50, you can reserve a guided tour of the house. Advanced reservations are required for these guided tours - call 802-362-1788.
1005 Hildene Rd, Manchester, VT 05254
Vermont Institute of Natural Science stores data...
Your support matters, so Vermont Institute of Natural Science would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Vermont Institute of Natural Science, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.