- Hello Lighthouse Book by Sophie Blackall
- A beloved picture book from two-time Caldecott Medal award-winner Sophie Blackall that transports readers to the seaside in timeless, nautical splendor!
- Lighthouse Dog to the Rescue Book by Angli Perrow
- Lighthouse Dog to the Rescue is about Spot, a remarkable spaniel who lived at Owls Head Light with the keeper?s family in the 1930s. Spot learned to ring the fog bell to greet passing boats and came to the rescue of the Matinicus mailboat one stormy winter night.
- Lighthouse of Maine Coloring Book
- The Maine Lighthouses Coloring Book includes a history of the lighthouses, a Fresnel Lens, and fun-filled activities for the kids. A few of the activities include a word search, an amazing maze, all mixed-up, connect-the-dots and more!
- Lighthouses Short and Tall Book by Mary Jane and J. Candace Clifford
- Featured in this book are 45 scale drawings by J.A. Tilley, who originally created them for the U.S. Coast Guard. Using an actual scale that can be cut off the back cover of the book itself, anyone can compare the size and shape of the different lighthouses. The Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf Coast and Great Lakes lights are all represented. Each drawing is accompanied by a page of text with primary source material chosen to illustrate different aspects of building, keeping, and maintaining a lighthouse.
- Keep the Lights Burning Abbie Book by Peter and Connie Roop
- Abbie was afraid. She had never had to keep the lights burning by herself. But many lives depended on the lighthouse, and Papa was depending on Abbie. This is the exciting true story of Abbie Burgess, who in 1856 single-handedly kept the lighthouse lamps lit during a tremendous storm off the coast of Maine.
- Light on Jib Island Book by Jan Gilley
- In the early 1920s, the Bartons were a lightkeeping family on Jib Island several miles off the Maine coast. The adventures of the four Barton children and their parents in this isolated place are snapshots of the real lives of those who kept the lights burning to make travel safer for the many boats that sailed the cold and treacherous Maine waters. (Youth Fiction)
- Lighthouse Keeper Plush Bear (Embroidered with Curtis Island Lighthouse, measures 6.5" when sitting)
- I Love Lighthouse Wristband
- Owls Head Lighthouse Wooden Top
Item Special Note
Pickup available at Owls Head Lighthouse or will be mailed to winner.
American Lighthouse Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so American Lighthouse Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Lighthouse Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.